- Do you offer free ground shipping on all orders?
- When will I receive my order?
- What shipping methods do you offer?
- How do I change my shipping method after an order is placed?
- Why is my shipping fee more expensive compared to others?
Shipping fees depend on your shipping address. If the shipping address is a remote area, the shipping fee may be higher than usual.
- I ordered more than one item. Will they be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options are used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
- Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
- What can I do if my shipping is delayed?
We are sorry you are seeing a delay in your shipment. But yeedi is not responsible for the carrier delays. We recommend reaching out to the carrier directly.
- What can I do if my shipment arrives damaged?
If your shipment arrives damaged, please reach out to yeedi customer support (firstname.lastname@example.org), so we can rectify the situation for you. We will file a claim with the carrier and resolve the problem.
We take pride in offering optimized shopping experiences. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it within 30 days after the receipt of the product for a full refund. Our return and refund will be processed within 30 days. Please follow the below instructions to move the process along quicker:
- Email email@example.com with your defect details and order #
- Get a return label from our support team
- Follow the instructions that come with the label for shipping
- When the item arrives in our office, we will inspect it and issue a refund
- Please send all original packaging and accessories including all warranty cards and product manuals along with the returned products.
- You are responsible for shipping charges with the exception of product defects or a shipping error on our part